Thursday 24 April 2008

Niagara Falls!!

I think is more than time to talk about last week xD Our 3 year anniversary was on April 16 and we celebrated with 2 beautiful nights in Niagara Falls! We left on friday and stayed there until sunday.

I really have no words to describe how beautiful and amazing they are, I actually lost my balance a few times when my legs gave in before such a view.


We stayed at the Marriott hotel in a junior presidential suite, and it was the best of the best! The service was great, the installations beautiful, and the room a dream:


But still, nothing compares to what we went to see, the amazing falls, and the incredible view we had from our room!!:


At night they light the falls, and it's a little difficult to take pictures that would show how spectacular they look, even more when you just found the trick and the battery dies on you, even so, a little picture at night :)


What else did we do? more about it in following posts!! Meanwhile, you can see the pictures in my picasa ;) Niagara Falls

No comments: